Terms, Conditions and Policies
Acceptance of Contractual Agreement
1. Client agrees that by placing an order either by means of electronic ordering (web order form) or submitting a written contract, and receipt of such order by Krishnahosting, that you are agreeing to our TOS, AUP, SLA and PP. No Modifications of said contract by customer is allowed.
2. Krishnahosting will provide, and Customer will purchase and pay for, the Services, and service fees specified in the Order for the applicable Service Description. Customer acknowledges that the service, and service fees have been communicated to the customer, and that they are aware of all applicable charges as per contract, TOS, AUP, SLA and PP. Customer also understands that any promotional offers, Forums, Shoping cart, softwares etc. unless specified in contractual terms will not be applicable to their individual service.
3. In connection with any Hosting Services, if Customer’s actual bandwidth usage in any month exceeds allotted amount, specified in Customer’s contract, Customer will pay Krishnahosting any additional fees as specified in the Service Description within three (3) days of invoicing period. Any bandwidth overuse bill not paid within three (3) days of invoicing will be subject the server and services to suspension. Krishnahosting will not under any circumstances accept liability for a site to be shutdown due to bandwidth overuse.
4. Krishnahosting will not under any circumstances accept financial liability for sickness, stress, injury, loss of earnings, loss of data or failure of computer hardware due to using our services or incorrect/misinformed advice given by staff.
5. In a Shared hosting environment every unlimited plan also has its limit. When we offer Unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth, its general mean for a normal website we are providing 10 times resources to normal site on just little extra cost. And site CPU usage limit at a time must not increase above 15% of its capacity.
If it usage increase started frequently we will intimate you to go with VPS and Dedicated plan with separate IP.
6. Promotional offers always displayed time to time, avail them. This will help you to better understand our services in one year.
- Domain Registration/Hosting at Krishnahosting utilizes an industry standard third party Registrar for domain name registration services.
- Krishnahosting offers Promotional Price for initial registration, while on renewal base price will be charged.
- Some domain names, having special names, 1 character, 2 character, 3 character, popular name, easily remember name
can have base price very high in-spite of Promotional offer on Domain extension. So customer also bind with this type of
- Once an order is placed for a new domain name through Krishnahosting, we register the domain for the customer through the Registrar. Domains registered in this manner are not eligible for a refund and the cost for such domains will be subtracted from any service refund from Krishnahosting.
- Domain once registered can not be altered.
- Domain prices depends on Registrar and change without notice. So all promo rates are based on Supersite Registration Panel.
- If you cancel your Hosting, on Krishnahosting service, you will retain ownership of your domain name for as long as you continue to renew the domain. You may renew the domain through Krishnahosting or transfer the domain to another registrar.
What may not be hosted on our network:
- Illegally posted materials will not be tolerated on our network. These include but are not limited to:
- Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any Indian Law is prohibited.
copyrighted material, trademark, intellectual property, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute without proper authorization.
Copyrighted Software / Media
Info, tools or attempts related to hacking, phreaking, phishing, anarchy, virii or spam
- Links to such materials are also prohibited.
- If you find any of the above materials hosted on one of our web servers, please report at [email protected], [email protected]
- Additionally, we reserve the right to ban the use of applications which allow the proliferation of unsolicited email from our network, or which decrease the performance of our servers thus bearing on the quality of service we may provide to other customers.
- Resource Usage
j) Using a shared account as a backup/storage device is not permitted
User may not:
a) Use 15% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc.
b) Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
c) Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
d) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
e) Run any bit torrent application, tracker, or client. Please note that you may link to torrents off server, but may not host or store them.
f) Participate in any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities
g) Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
h) Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes
i) Store files not related to domain.
When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include(“http://yourdomain.com/include.php”) use include(“include.php”)
99.5% Uptime Guarantee
- Network Uptime is the total time in a calendar month that Krishnahosting network is available through the Internet, provided that Client has established connectivity.
- Krishnahosting takes responsibility for Network availability within our network, however, we cannot be held liable for upstream problems, outside of our network.
- Our guarantee is that our Network will be available to clients free of Network Outages, that render 100% packet loss, 99.5% of each calendar month
- Network Outages or Unscheduled Downtime is any unplanned or unscheduled interruption in Service availability during which Client is unable to access the services as described in the section titled “Network Uptime” above.
- A Network Outage is defined as a period in which 100% packet loss to our network is experienced, which is determined to have been caused by a problem in Krishnahosting”s Network as confirmed by Krishnahosting. Downtime or outages are measured as the total length of time of the unplanned interruption in service availability in a calendar month.
- Scheduled Downtime is any Krishnahosting scheduled interruption of Services, for the purpose of network upgrades, or replacement of any equipment in order to provide for you better service.
- Scheduled downtime occurs during notified downtime periods, with as much advance warning as possible via e-mail.
- Migration/Upgradation of server/services to other server is continous process and will be done time to time. And before any activities all users are informed through email. It is advised all the user keep backup of their email, site etc. data to their own computer in between notice period. Although krishnahosting backup and restore site during the migration, yet krishahosting doesn’t take responsibility for any data loss.
- Krishnahosting backup our servers and individual accounts time to time, however we provide a backup option in your cpanel for your own backup purpose and will not be held responsible for loss of any kind if we are unable to restore a backup from our system or from a backup file provided by you.
- Please raise a support ticket to have the previous days backup restored if the need arises
- Establishment of this service is contingent upon receipt of payment from Customer to Krishnahosting.
- Subsequent payments are due on the anniversary date of the month for the particular billing cycle chosen, unless customer requests all payments to be consolidated to one specific billing date.
- Any setup fees will be charged full setup fee pricing, and are applied at time of initial request of such services.
Payments and Fees:
- Payment is due on the defined monthly anniversary billing date dependent on billing cycle chosen. Credit cards that are declined for any reason are subject to a $4 declination fee.
- Service will be interrupted on accounts that reach 14 days past due.
- Service interrupted for non-payment is subject to a $10 reconnect charge.
- Non Payment For 30 days past invoice due date will result in your hosting account and all data in it being deleted
- Accounts that are not collectable by Krishnahosting will be turned over to an outside agency for collection.
- If your account is turned over for collection, you agree to pay the company a “Processing and Collection” Fee of not less than Fifty (Rs.50) nor more than One Hundred and Fifty (Rs.1500)
- Krishnahosting may temporarily deny service or terminate this Agreement upon failure of Customer to pay charges when due.
- Such termination or denial will not relieve Customer of responsibility for the payment of all accrued service fees, or any collection fees.
- All requests for cancelling any service / services must be made via your client area with at least 7 days notice before next invoice is due.
- No part payments are refunded hosting will run until last invoice payment length expires
Refunds and Disputes:
- All payments to Krishnahosting are non refundable with the exception of 30 days money back guarantee on web hosting services only.
- This includes any setup fees and monthly fees regardless of usage.
- All billing disputes must be reported within 30 days of the time the dispute occurred.
- If buyer purposely file a case in paypal for return payment after use our any services then he must pay us $500.
- If buyer pay by paypal with auto payment to us and after close account if amount auto debit from his paypal account and reach to us in our local bank then we do not responsible for that and we assume that you are interested to continue your service.
- Disputed charges to your credit card issuer, also known as charge backs, in Krishnahosting’s discretion which is valid, under the terms and conditions of our SLA, AUP, and TOS, will result in service interruption, and reconnection fees to restore the desired service.
- Krishnahosting agrees to provide technical support by email to customer and also by on-line support system during Krishnahosting is normal technical support hours will provide customer. If more support tickets in a que then it's possible to take more time to answer your query.
- Telephonic support not available for everyone those client purchase telephonic support only those client calls will accept.
- When ever user sign-up with us for any web service(s), we collect general information (name, email, address, phone number etc.).
- The information is used only for personal communication and doesn’t share to any one without user written (through e-mail) permission
Web site designing
- Web site designing is multi-stage process, require mutual understanding between both parties.
- 50% advance is required when deal is finalized. Rest on final upload of site.
- Web site contents are provided by owner and verified by him during design phases.
- Once site uploaded minor changes like address, phone number can be done done on request,if party raise the ticket.
- No major changes are possible, If required, the charges will be extra.
- We don’t upload the contents which are restricted in our country; intrude in the privacy of others and which ever against the laws.
- Extra Utilities like Web form, Payment gateway setup, e-Commerce, RDMS utilization, Bulk Mails etc. are extra chargeable. Please create proper and detail ticket for this.
- Once site finally uploaded, the final invoice has been send(through e-mail) to customer for balance payment, that must be realised within 1 week of receiving, else customer will only be responsible for intruption of web services.
- We do SEO already in your site, so that your site can be appear on Search engine like Google, bing. No guarantee regarding maintaining first page position can be given. For this read Google, search engine policy, terms. However you can buy Google Adwords program separately from us to enhance your site ranking.
- Internet is open space. New technologies gives you new ideas, direction, while same time threats also comes like virus attack, hacking, which are beyond our control. If any thing this happen with you website, we provide one time free upload to those who use our web designing services, so that your website can run smoothly.
- Once order form is confirmed, you can take a DUMMY WEB SITE FORM. This form will help you to develop your web site contents.
- We always try to give you best and satisfactory services, your suggestions and comments are always welcome.
- Please feel free to contact us for any query.
- If any dispute arise, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India only be jurisdiction area for settlement.
Changes to the TOS
- Krishnahosting reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notices